Proccess to last call

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:21:09 +0100
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Up till now we have been using an issue driven process and that has served
us well, but now that we are down to one open issue, we must change.  Our
goal now is drive forward to last call.  We have been out of time for a
while now.  We have to get done.  To do that we need to adopt a more
document focused process aimed at getting each document to last call status.

I suggest therefore, that each telecon, as well as dealing with any issues
arising, choses one or more documents to focus on for that telecon.  I will
be calling on the editors to propose dates when they expect to have their
last call candidates ready for review.  I will be calling on WG members for
detailed reviews of the documents to assist the editors in getting them
done and out the door.