Re: Proccess to last call

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:45:01 +0100
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

At 10:21 PM 7/18/02 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:
>We have to get done.  To do that we need to adopt a more document focused
>process aimed at getting each document to last call status.

Good.

I should have an updated model document done next week, hopefully by
Wednesday -- I think the only requested changes so far are deletions, so it
should be easy.  And there's the abstract and introduction to draft.

BTW, do we have a proposed new title for it?

E.g.

Resource Description Framework:  Overview and Graph Syntax

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>