W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > July 2002

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-07-05

From: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 16:31:50 +0100 (BST)
Message-ID: <1903183.1025796673233.JavaMail.bwm@MCBRIDE-B-4>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Time:
10:00:00 Fri Jul 05 2002 in America/New York

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri Jul 05 2002 in Europe/London

Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore

1: Volunteer scribe


2: Roll Call


3: Review Agenda


4: Next telecon 12th July 2002
Propose we make this primarily the editors discusion proposed last week.


5: Status of Minutes of 2002-06-14 telecon


6: Review minutes of 2002-06-28 telecon

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0023.html


7: Confirm Status of Completed Actions

ACTION: 2002-05-03#10 jang
add a test case to the suite reflecting the resolution of  rdfms-duplicate-member-props

see:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-duplicate-member-props/

ACTION: 2002-05-31#4 bwm
add "see also" links between rdfms-containers other approaches and rdfms-seq-representation in the issues list document

ACTION: 2002-05-31#5 jos
Summarize and check parseType collection decision with WebOnt

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0001.html



8: Confirm Status of Withdrawn Actions

ACTION: 2002-06-07#1 PatH
draft a resolution to rdfms-assertion



9: TAG Architecture Doc
Plan to review.  Summary of discussions so far.

See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0701-intro


10: XMLP Review - status and plans

See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0701-intro


11: Procedure for determining reserved vocabulary
ACTION:2002-06-28#1  jjc  write a message about possible bug in guha's option#2


See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0205.html


12: Representing B-nodes in the graph syntax

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0251.html


13: Datatypes
Concerns raised in email this week

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0266.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0004.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0009.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0011.html


14: Issue: xml:base
Feedback from the URI group - thread starting

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/2002Apr/0025.html
             

See:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-xml-base
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/2002Apr/0025.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0060.html



------------------------------------------------------------
This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena WG assistant
Received on Thursday, 4 July 2002 11:32:20 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:49:49 EDT