revised datatyping proposal

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 14:43:03 -0600
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
As promised, an outline of the latest proposal (C in my previous message) is at

I think this is about the simplest version that can allow reasonable
access to datatype values and also protects something very close to
the the S-B idiom. (I also think it does most of what Patrick was
wanting to do with his 'union' proposal, but without actually putting
the unions into the semantic domain.)

PS. I'm sorry I keep altering this thing, but all the different
versions are really only small variations on the same basic theme,
and most of the documents are based closely on earlier drafts.

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax