Datatyping namespaces (was: Re: Datatyping use cases)

>On 2002-02-15 21:21, "ext Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:
>
>>  At 19:23 15/02/2002 +0200, Patrick Stickler wrote:
>>  [...]
>>
>>>  I've used rdf:lform
>>
>>  There could be some debate about our ability to add things to the RDF
>>  namespace without changing its URI.  How about rdfs:lform?
>
>Fine with me. I guess we anyway agreed that we're pushing the
>datatype stuff into RDFS, so that would mean we should use
>rdfs:dtype rather than rdf:dtype as well.

OK, I guess. But then why not use the rdfd: namespace idea? That
would make things easier for people, seems to me, since they could
very quickly see whether or not datatype magic was being utilized,
and we could isolate the 'special' aspects of the MT to a distinct
namespace, which I like on aesthetic grounds.

In any case, can we please get this sorted out, as it is a pain in
the anatomy to have to re-draw the diagrams just to change the
vocabulary. Thanks.

Pat

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes