Re: xml:lang [was Re: Outstanding Issues ]

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:21:02 +0200
To: ext Ronald Daniel <rdaniel@interwoven.com>, ext Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On 2002-02-12 23:58, "ext Ronald Daniel" <rdaniel@interwoven.com> wrote:

> I realize that you are trying to make a case for changing that,

Actually, I wasn't really. I was just pointing out that
it seems to be largely ignored in examples and discussions,
and if that is the way things should be done, it should
get clear attention in the rec and other official materials
(primer, DT spec, etc.)

Certainly, if that's the way your are using it, and you
use a parser that provides structured literals, then I agree
we should look at continuing with that treatment and see
what must be done to make it more evident and more broadly
supported in implementations.

Patrick