Re: BagID issue link

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:56:13 +0200
To: ext Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On 2002-02-10 20:21, "ext Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:

> Ha!  I think PatrickS was right :)

Thanks. I've been the "troublemaker" for so long regarding
datatyping, I didn't want to push yet another issue...

(and since I don't believe in instance-specific containers
and do such things differently... ;-)

It occurred to me that since any single instance is static,
that we could define a set of rules that are deterministic
and always produce the same ordering for any parser.

Granted, it may be out of charter, but I think it could be done.

> Anyway, it seems like syntax issue, not a MT one.

Agreed. Never thought it was an MT issue.

Cheers,

Patrick