Re: new Primer version for review [was Re: TR structure created]

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:36:11 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Thanks Brian.  I'm on the road now (at a motel), so I'll have a look at
the uploaded version when I have a better Internet connection.
Regarding validation, yeah (Eric had taken care of the validation of the
other versions, so I didn't do it for this one either, not to mention
being in a bit of a rush).  However, I *did* (this time) validate the
RDF/XML examples (at least the ones that weren't using extensions, and
provided namespaces), and found a few glitches (we might want to
consider filling out some of those other examples so they validate too).

--Frank