file permissions in RDF CVS

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:03:05 +0000
To: dan brickley <danbri@w3.org>, eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I am unable to checkout the test cases files that Jan has loaded into the
shadow TR space - CVS gives me an "end of file from server" error.  I get
similar errors in the primer directory in shadow TR space and on the whole
RDFCore directory - I can't see the primer directory.  I was going to move
the primer over to shadow TR space on Frank's behalf.

Is it possible there is a file permissions problem?  That I cant see stuff
through CVS uploaded by anyone else, or uploaded through jigedit?  I can
see the test cases doc from my browser.