new Primer version for review [was Re: TR structure created]

As promised at the last telecon, there's a new version of the Primer at
http://www.w3.org/2001/09/rdfprimer/rdf-primer-20021217.html

This is ready for WG review as far as I'm concerned.  The main thing it
lacks that I'd meant to do (which I assume can be done either during
review time or after last call) is links to definitions in Concepts and
other documents (the terms are there, and mostly italicized;  what needs
to be done is turn them into links).

I changed a bunch of figure numbers around (they were all messed up for
various historic reasons), so there are a whole lot of figures that need
to be moved along with the html file into CVS space (I assume Eric can
do this?).  Anyway, the manifest for the whole shebang is:

rdf-primer-20021217.html
fig1dec16.png
fig2dec16.png
fig3dec16.png
fig4dec16.png
fig5dec16.png
fig6dec16.png
fig7dec16.png
fig8dec16.png
fig9dec16.png
fig10dec16.png
fig11dec16.png
fig13dec16.png
fig14dec16.png
fig15dec16.png
fig16dec16.png
fig17dec16.png
fig18dec16.gif
fig19Adec16.gif
fig19Bdec16.gif

(the gap between fig11 and fig13 is deliberate).

NB:  The rdf metadata file needs to be updated to identify the new
version;  I didn't get around to doing that either.

Regarding the following:  I get a "multiple choice" and then an "access
denied" when I try to reference
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WWW/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-primer-20030117

--Frank

snip