Re: RDFCore WG minutes for the telecon 2002-12-13

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 02:54:07 +0100
To: "Graham Klyne <GK" <GK@NineByNine.org>
Cc: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

> 12: Testcases
>
> Some issues, see:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0447.html
>
> JanG needs feedback from Jos, and some other stuff, before having a LCC
for
> test cases.
>
> Testcase todo list:
>    http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/todo.html
>
> Jos will aim to validate all entailment tests over weekend

after some ups and downs, I can now run all 31 entailment tests in
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/Manifest (*)

so I can support that all PENDING entailment tests move to APPROVED

we had to builtin some rdf:_n stuff handling and to find out that
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/datatypes/test010.nt
is inconsistent, we needed   "plain-literal" a rdfs:PlainLiteral
in http://www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/xsd-rules
or there must be another way, DanC?

-- ,

(*) results somewhere in http://www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/etc5-proof.n3