Re: What are literals?

>[Patrick Stickler, Nokia/Finland, (+358 40) 801 9690,
>patrick.stickler@nokia.com]

There is now a sentence about subsets of rdfs:Resource generally, in
section 3.3:

--------
Since ICEXT(I(rdfs:Resource)) is the universe, everything has
rdfs:Resource as an rdf:type value, and every class is a subclass of
rdfs:Resource.Such assertions would be redundant, therefore.

Similarly, some domain and range assertions are omitted from the
above table; in those cases, the domain or range of the property may
be taken to be rdfs:Resource, i.e. the universe; such range and
domain assertions are essentially vacuous.
---------

Pat
IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola              			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501           				(850)291 0667    cell
s.pam@ai.uwf.edu   for spam