action 2002-12-06#11: Last Call Decision

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 18:39:17 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Given:

  o I am hoping to have last call candidates for concepts, syntax, mt and
test cases by the telecon
  o Frank, to the best of my knowledge is still aiming to have a primer lcc
by the telecon
  o Primer is not ready
  o a significant number of people can't make the 3/Jan telecon
  o 10/Jan is a webont f2f with a significant number of people missing

I am minded to conclude that last call cannot be accomplished this year and
we should give ourselves time for a final look over the docs.

I am therefore suggesting:

   o we maintain our goal of completing lcc's for all docs except schema by
13/Dec and begin last review of them from that time

   o we aim to have a lcc schema by 03 Jan

   o we vote last call on all except schema at the telecon of 10 Jan, folks
not attending sending a proxy

   o we vote last call on schema at 17 Jan telecon

   o all last call docs are published by 24 Jan

Brian