Literals as Resources

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:05:48 +0200
To: "w3c-rdfcore-wg" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

If we have now agreed (and I think we have) that

   rdfs:Literal rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Resource .

then the text in the Vocabulary doc about rdf:object

"No range is defined for this property since values of rdfs:object can include both Literals and Resources"

now seems incorrect. And in fact, we should explicitly define the
range of rdf:object to be rdfs:Resource.

Right?

Patrick

[Patrick Stickler, Nokia/Finland, (+358 40) 801 9690, patrick.stickler@nokia.com]