RE: RDF XML Syntax doc proposed changes / issues

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:14:54 +0100
To: "Dave Beckett" <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>, <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

>  I hope I can still point at something useful at
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#dfn-blank-node-id

This link will be preserved and point to something that explains what one
is. As I indicated earlier, it does not feel like a normative part of the
abstract syntax. Does this need to be normative for you?

I don't think the defining text is changing much.

It doesn't give you a syntax for these things though - I note that the XML
balnk node ID and the N-triples blank node ID have different syntaxes.

Jeremy