Re: weekly call for agenda items

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:30:23 -0400
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Meaning of rdf:type and relationship between RDF and RDFS;  specifically,

(a) must any RDF processor understand the object of an rdf:type property
as being an rdfs:Class (and hence understand what an rdfs:Class is)?

(b) must an RDF processor that understands what an rdfs:Class is also
understand the rest of the RDFS vocabulary?