Re: weekly call for agenda items

Meaning of rdf:type and relationship between RDF and RDFS;  specifically,

(a) must any RDF processor understand the object of an rdf:type property
as being an rdfs:Class (and hence understand what an rdfs:Class is)?

(b) must an RDF processor that understands what an rdfs:Class is also
understand the rest of the RDFS vocabulary?