Re: regrets for the next telecons

From: Sergey Melnik <melnik@db.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:29:45 +0200
To: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
CC: brian_mcbride <brian_mcbride@hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Jos De_Roo wrote:

> regrets for Aug 16, Aug 23 and Aug 30 telecons
> as I'm having holidays for the 2nd half of Aug

My regrets as well, for the same dates. I'm traveling to two conferences...

I hope (like everyone else who's off ;) that by the time I'm back we
have a story on datatyping. We seem to be reaching an agreement on the
URI-encoding issue
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Aug/0123.html).
On the other hand, there was only moderate feedback on untidy literals
(thread
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Aug/0125.html),
so maybe it is not something we definitely want to have just now.

Best,
Sergey