W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > August 2002

Agenda for RDF Core Teleconference 2002-08-09 (datatypes, # | /)

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: 08 Aug 2002 21:57:59 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Message-Id: <1028858281.17670.54.camel@birch>

Agenda for RDF Core Teleconference 2002-08-09

10:00:00 Fri Aug 9 2002 in America/New York

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri Aug 9 2002 in Europe/London

Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore

1: Volunteer scribe

2: Roll Call

3: Review Agenda

4: Next telecon Aug 9 2002

5: Review minutes of 2002-07-26 teleconference 


6: Status of Action Items

Proposed Closed Items:

ACTION 2002-08-02#3, Guha:   lead submission of new datatyping proposal,
  See: @@

ACTION 2002-08-02#4, Jeremy: prepare test case(s) for new datatyping

  See: @@

ACTION 2002-08-02#1, GK:  make agreed changes to new doc and notify EM

  See: @@

Open Items

ACTION: 2002-05-31#4 bwm
add "see also" links between rdfms-containers other approaches and
rdfms-seq-representation in the issues list document

ACTION: jang 
update test cases in light of bugs
context: http://www.w3.org/2002/07/19-rdfcore-irc#T14-34-20

ACTION: bwm 
to identify applications needed and get a schedule for them
context: http://www.w3.org/2002/07/19-rdfcore-irc#T14-54-10

have a good holiday
context: http://www.w3.org/2002/07/19-rdfcore-irc#T15-03-20

ACTION 2002-08-02#1, GK:  make agreed changes to new doc and notify EM

7) Datatypes

Here is a summary of the new proposal. It does not yet address test 
cases and several important issues that we discussed offline and that 
were raised on the list. We hit the deadline, so I'm sending off a 
current snapshot to continue the discussion on the list.

(and associated thread)

8) # | /

(Jos) May I propose following (short) agenda item:
  for the testcase-schema use namespace prefix ending in #

i.e. use
instead of

the motivation is given by DanC in
     (a) I get 404 there. No fun.
     (b) it ends with /, rather than #. Best not to conflate
     property/class names with web page names.

and another relevant message is from DaveB

This agenda *really wanted to be* produced by Jema, the Jena WG

eric miller                              http://www.w3.org/people/em/
semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/
Received on Thursday, 8 August 2002 21:58:18 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 14:53:59 UTC