Re: type test case

From: Sergey Melnik <melnik@db.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 19:15:19 +0200
To: Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com
CC: jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com, Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com, jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:

> [...]

This is not my reading. The first sentence of the paragraph refers to a
usual case when the type is determined by the type associated with the
XML element in the schema (i.e., no xsi:type is used). However, when
xsi:type is there, its value is a QName, nothing said about it referring
to an XSD type definition or anything else.

Correct me if I'm wrong...