Re: weekly call for agenda items

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 08:19:47 +0300
To: ext Eric Miller <em@w3.org>, RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

On 2002-08-01 3:55, "ext Eric Miller" <em@w3.org> wrote:

> This is a call (datatypes) for agenda items for this week RDF Core
> (datatypes) teleconference. Suggested agenda (datatypes) for
> consideration should must be submitted by (datatypes) Thursday noon, ET
> time. Please note, Friday's agenda may be a little late, I expect to
> (datatypes) get this out early afternoon (datatypes) Thursday ET.

I will not be able to participate in this Friday's telecon, but will
resume participation thereafter.

If there is a vote regarding tidy/untidy literals this Friday, please
accept this as my vote in favor of unitidy literals and against tidy
literals.

I also propose that the WG adopt untidy literals, both syntactically
and semantically, and task the editors of the datatyping WD to complete
the WD ASAP for publication.

Thanks,

Patrick