Re: schema

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 05:08:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
cc: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Thanks.

I'm tidying up some loose ends this morning. One thing that might be of
interest is an image I'm adding to the Examples section. There isn't time
to do a full worked example in this version, but the image does set the
scene for the rest of the document and for a worked example / test case
that can run throughout the document.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/Schema/200203/intro-example.jpg

The yellow colour in the diagram corresponds roughly to the world of RDF
application data; the remainder of the diagram shows the interplay of RDF
Schema vocab and application-specific schemas.

If someone could check that it prints ok I'd be grateful...

Dan