Re: new issue: rdf-namespace-change

On 2002-04-25 15:56, "ext Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:

> http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-namespace-change

> aboutEach*) and definition of terms (rdfs:domain, rdfs:range). This would
> normally call for a change of namespace URI's. If they are not changed, a
> strong case must be made.
>
> Brian

If it is in fact decided that the namespaces must change, I propose
that there be a single new namespace for all RDF, RDFS, RDFD terms.

A common source of typos and confusion for new users is keeping
straight whether to use rdf: or rdfs: (and soon even rdfd:) etc.
so I think that having a single namespace would be beneficial.