Re: 2002-04-16 RDF Datatyping WD submitted for review by WG

From: Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:40:00 +0200
CC: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Ronald Daniel wrote:
> Pat Hayes said:
> > I know Im going back on what I said before, but now I
> > see all the examples (congrats on those, BTW) I find the closeness of
> > rdfd:datatype and rdfd:Datatype rather anxiety-producing.  (Does
> > anyone else agree?)
> Yes, massively.
> Lets make it easy to tell things apart, please.
> (Thanks for mentioning this BTW)

...and another vote for this. I found that the most confusing aspect of
this otherwise excellent document (and very difficult to explain to

(Another minor comment for the heap: the paragraph after the first
diagram in 3.4.2 (Datatype clashes) has me confused. Either it is
opaquely written or you really have Jane and Judy confused (as well as

Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Profium, Les Espaces de Sophia,
Immeuble Delta, B.P. 037, F-06901 Sophia-Antipolis, France
Tel. +33 (0) Fax. +33 (0)
Mob. +33 (0) Internet: http://www.profium.com