Re: containers: primer material

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

snip

> We have decided not to formalise these differences. I am assuming the
> normative text like that in M&S that states these things informally will go
> into the model theory. Such text will leave open issue like is

snip

> I understood the WG decision to close #rdf-containers-otherapproaches as a
> decision to not clarify these questions.

I certainly agree that we haven't clarified them!  Unfortunately,
decisions not to formalize things, or not to clarify things, go against
the general spirit of a Primer, the job of which *is* to clarify
things.  What I'd like to do is clarify what things you can generally do
with containers, and also either clarify what questions are undecided or
unspecified, or (preferably) avoid getting into them.  However (also
unfortunately), it's hard to avoid getting into bear traps if it's
unclear where they are!

--Frank