Re: rdfs-constraining-containers, rdfs-container-membership-superProperty

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Graham Klyne wrote:

> Looks good.
>
> Does this mean that rdfs:contains would be a superproperty of rdf:_1,
> rdf:_2, etc.?

We've already decided this once. The current editors draft of RDFS has
rdfs:member, though could do with help giving it a nice precise
rdfs:comment text. Suggestions welcomed.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/Schema/200203/

And the wooshing noise as deadlines zoom by. I'm back in Bristol working
on two things til May: SWAD-Europe (new EU SemWeb project, beginning May
1st), and RDFS spec editing. I've discovered I get more RDFS work done
when in Bristol, and plan to sync up with Brian f2f next week to look at
the state of RDF Schema. My apologies to all for the sorry state of my
work on this to date. Excuses available on request.

A practical question re RDFS: I need to redo the figures. What is the
state of the art in tools (ideally Linux, MacOS X also a possibility) for
creating node'n'arc diagrams suitable for inclusion in specs...?

Dan