Re: PRIMER: v 0.1 of scope, outline and issues (lighten up!)

At 05:00 PM 9/26/2001 +0200, Martyn Horner wrote:
>The temptation to do a commercial is hard to resist. Profium's main
>product is an RDF-based routing engine. It uses available RDF sources to
>divert content to where it's required. It's RDF-based, it's working now
>and it's not directly part of the Semantic Web movement...
>
>But there again you don't necessarily want a commercial.
>
>I have managed to describe the application without too much of a sales
>pitch in the past. I could do it again.

I'm agnostic on the specifics of the kick-off example to use.  As long as
it addresses the criteria of (a) being something people can relate to (e.g.
solves a problem a lot of people have), (b) easy to understand, (c)
demonstrates the benefits of RDF, I'm interested.

I'd be interested in hearing your description of the application.  If it
meets the above criteria and just so happens to be supported industrial
grade tools, thats even better!

semantic web activity lead               mailto:em@w3.org
w3c world wide web consortium            tel:1.614.763.1100
200 technology square, ne43-350          fax:1.208.330.5213
cambridge, ma 02139 usa