RE: Model theory for primer

From: Bill de hÓra <bdehora@interx.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:28:03 +0100
To: "RDF Core" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

:Graham Klyne:
:
:Also, I think there's some background in Pat's old "Naive physics
:manifesto" papers that helps to motivate the necessity of mapping from
:language to some domain of discourse.

! I was reading The Naive Physics Manifesto at the weekend...

:Thus, rather than duplicating material in the MT document,
:maybe the primer
:material could be a short commentary on that document?

I think so. I'll be upfront in saying my interest in bringing up the MT in
the primer was to explain to developers and modelers why having a model
theory is beneficial and how it may be of practical use.

Bill