RDF Model Theory drafts

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:18:37 +0100
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Pat, you have been updating the draft MT document and I have a hard
time following what you have changed.  Thus I checked in the various
snapshots I have grabbed of your work into my CVS so that I can see
what version I reviewed and how the current doc differs.  The funky
coloured CVS webdiff helps :)

(I had to convert it to Unix line endings to do this)

People might be interested in checking out
  http://cvs.ilrt.org/cvsweb/redland/rdfcore/mt/RDFMT-currentdraft.html

The change so far are OK but I'd rather that the document was very
stable before the final publication; any non non-style, typo or
essential changes should be minimised.

Thanks

Dave