RDF Model Theory drafts

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:18:37 +0100
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Pat, you have been updating the draft MT document and I have a hard
time following what you have changed.  Thus I checked in the various
snapshots I have grabbed of your work into my CVS so that I can see
what version I reviewed and how the current doc differs.  The funky
coloured CVS webdiff helps :)

(I had to convert it to Unix line endings to do this)

People might be interested in checking out

The change so far are OK but I'd rather that the document was very
stable before the final publication; any non non-style, typo or
essential changes should be minimised.