Re: URI terminology demystified

Dan wrote:

> see the W3C charmod spec (and the HTML 4.01 spec,
> and the XLink spec, and a recent IURI internet draft) for official
> specification of this unicode-to-URI stuff.

Dan,

the charmod spec is currently a Last Call working draft.

If we want to punt this sort of issue to I18N WG by referring to charmod
is it allowed?

Or do we need to punt to something further along the standardization
process, or can we punt to a future document.

e.g. to the successor of charmod in the W3C track ...

I am thinking particularly about:

  rdf:about=URI-reference

and

  Unicode Normalization