Re: RDFS spec: range/domain wordsmithing -- help needed

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:22:56 +0100
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
It seems to me that you're trying to say something like:
[[[
'rdfs:domain' and 'rdfs:range' is applied to an rdf:Property to state
additional information about the subject and object of any [statement]
containing that property.  Specifically, 'rdfs:domain' indicates a class of
which any such subject is an instance, and 'rdfs:range' indicates a class
of which any such object is an instance.
]]]

(For [statement], replace appropriate terminology from outcome of recent
discussions.)

<Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>