RE: I18N (was: Closing rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about)

Martin Duerst wrote:
> At 10:32 01/10/17 +0100, Graham Klyne wrote:
> >There is some language in the XML linking spec
> >(http://www.w3.org/TR/xlink/#link-locators) that I am
> planning to adapt
> >for the CC/PP spec:
>
> Yes, this is the clearest language we currently have.

You might also want to look at the (very) recently published erratum E26 to
the XML spec at http://www.w3.org/XML/xml-V10-2e-errata#E26.

Strictly speaking, it only applies to system literals in XML since, as
Martin correctly points out 'XML processors don't know about most URIs in an
XML doc'.  But I think it does express quite clearly what is the expected
treatment of URIs in general and can be used as a useful guide.

--
François