Re: Issue rdfms-not-id-and-resource-attr

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 01:31:56 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Brian:
> There must be a strong call from the community to make the change.

I suspect most of the members of the community who understand this issue
are in the WG.

Brian:
> We should resist the temptation to fix things that we don't like but are not
> really broken.

Agreed. This is really broken. Argued elsewhere.

It acts as a significant barrier to the use of the RDF/XML reification
syntax, and hence as a barrier to the use of reification. If reification
is a good thing (which is moot, but I think we should assume) then this
needs fixing.

Jeremy