Re: SYNTAX: RDF/XML Syntax WD work (editorial)

>>>Dan Connolly said:
> Dave Beckett wrote:
> >
> > I have been working on updating the document
>
> wow... nifty...
>
> > Please review
> >   http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Updated-Gra
    mmar-changes
> >   CVS Revision: 1.63 or later
>
> editorial/structural suggestions:
>
>  * the "3. RDF Core WG Issues affecting RDF/XML Syntax" section
>  doesn't seem like part of the specification. I suggest moving
>  it to an appendix.

OK, I've moved it to Appendix A

>  * on the other hand, the references (at least the normative ones)
>  are not appendixes: lopping them off changes what's specified.

Moved be last section before Appendices.

> I like the "Infoset Notation"; especially the way it's
> quite sax-like. Please make the connection to SAX explicit,
> at least by saying something like "this notation loosely
> follows the structure of the [SAX] API".

Noted.

That is the idea, since it matches what most parsers are written in,
is very familiar to programmers and shows the multi-token context
that is needed for RDF/XML.

Above changes in CVS 1.64 or later.

Dave