RE: use cases for Literal? RSS? Dublin Core? PRISM? DAML? XAP?

From: Bill de hOra <bdehora@interx.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:33:16 +0100
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Ron Daniel:

"As I mentioned in the 2001-10-12 call, there are several uses
that have been reported. I'll repeat those for the record."

I'd like back Ron up here. For the record at a previous telcon he's
stated that changes to parseType would affect client software being
deployed on, as I recall, a very large number of desktops.

regards,
Bill

--
InterX