ConstraintProperty/ConstrainResource: good riddance

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 14:02:58 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Last summer, when I was working on XHTML->RDF stuff (via XSLT),
I wrote up the RDF/RDFS vocabularies in this style:

  http://www.w3.org/2000/07/hs78/rdf-ms

along the way I wrote:

  ConstraintProperty

  "Properties used to express RDF Schema constraints."
  @@what does that mean?

  ConstraintResource

  "Resources used to express RDF Schema constraints."
  @@what does that mean?

and somebody... I think RalphS... suggested that they
were put into RDF Schema at my request... some sort
of forward-compatibility measure.

Well, if I did request them, I have forgotten why
and I'm sorry I ever did request them. I have no
idea why they are taking up space in the RDFS spec.

Please let's get rid of them.