Suggestion for next round of model theory document

From: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 13:20:05 +0100
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
It's a bit of a nit, I note that the document still uses the term "URI"
when talking about RDF resource identifiers.  I think that this may cause
confusion in the future.

As a simple fix, I would suggest placing (something like) the following
text at the start of section 0.2 and/or 1.2:

For the purposes of this document, the term <dfn>URI</dfn> is used to mean
an absolute URI with an optional fragment identifier.

Graham Klyne