RE: Issue rdfms-boolean-valued-properties

I sincerely hope that we cannot express negation in RDF. If we ever
become able to, then I will need to re-write the MT.

Pat
IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes