Re: Issue rdf-equivalent-representations

Hi Pat,

Pat Hayes wrote:

[...]

>> Propose that
>>
>>   o The WG believes that:
>>
>>      - the graph model which is the basis for the model theory
>>      - the n-Triples representation of an RDF graph
>

> My only concern is that some of the datatyping schemes might need
> something like Ntriples++ to describe the graphs they use, and I would
> like to leave that option open until we get these issues decided.
> Otherwise, OK.

Good point.  My take is that they are equivalent now and we are committed to
keeping them equivalent, so it would be ok to close it given that.  It would be
hard to argue its urgent to close this, I'm just trying to get some issues
closed off in parallel with working on the biggies.  How about:

    o The WG believes that:

       - the graph model which is the basis for the model theory
       - the n-Triples representation of an RDF graph
       - the diagrams of graphs used in documents such as the RDF Model
         and Syntax document

      are currently all equivalent and the WG is resolves to maintain that
      equivalence.