Re: datatypes and MT (#rdfms-graph)

Brian McBride wrote:

> Pat Hayes wrote:
>
> [...]
>

> > I thought we had a kind of working consensus to use the graph as the
> > 'primary' syntax.
>
> We have more than that.  We have a decision made at the F2F
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20010801-f2f/#decisions

There are several decisions there. Which one are you referring to?
This one?

"The model theory will be defined for RDF graphs, not n-triples."

Are you suggesting that issues #rdfms-graph is actually closed,
then? I don't think it's clear what an "RDF graph" is at all.
I think that's what we're discussing. I'm suggesting this
as a definition of an RDF graph:

        terms:
                constants (URIs w/fragids)
                string literals
                bnodes (existentially quantified variables)
        statement:
                term term term.
        formula:
                statement*

	-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Nov/0030.html

I believe that discussion on this issue is still in order.
Please confirm or clarify why not.