Re: Post format

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:18:47 -0600
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
This might be my fault, Ive been using the fancy editor in Eudora to
move things in and out of quote contexts. I will revert to my old
clumsy ways.

pat

>I note that the copy of the post in the archive:
>
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Nov/0184.html
>
>is not the same as the version I received in my inbox.  The archive
>version has lost some of the "this was copied from a previous
>message" structure.  I suspect  this may be due to the origninal
>post being in HTML or some such.
>
>Could folks please stick to using plain text.  Its kinda old
>fashioned, but it works.
>
>Brian

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes