Proposed issue resolutions

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 17:12:29 +0000
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Following Dave's example of weeding out the issues list, I'd like to suggest
these as possible quick kills.  As before, the idea here is that if there is any
discussion to be had on any issue, it just gets dropped from the list, for now.
  Those that survive, I'll bring to a telecon for formal closure.

Propose close

   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-resource-semantics

on the grounds that the model theory says all that RDF is going to say about the
nature of resources.  Further specification of the nature of resources is the
work of other WG's.

Propose postpone

   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-equivalent-uris

on the grounds that it is out of scope of the charter.

Propose postpone

   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-contexts

on the grunds that it is out of scope of the charter.

Propose postpone

   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-containers-otherapproaches

on the grounds that it is out of scope of the charter.

Propose close

   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-formal-semantics

on the grounds that the model theory adequately addresses this issue.

Propose close

   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-logical-formalism

on the graounds that the model theory adequately addressses this issue.

Propose close

   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-logical-terminololgy

on the grounds that the new terminology introduced by the model theory
adequately addresses this issue.