Semantic Web Meeting Records

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:24:59 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, massimo@w3.org
Dan Connolly wrote:
> Attached find records of our teleconference this morning
> in the following forms
>   -- XHTML generated via XSLT from HTML
>   -- RDF/n3 written by hand using notes from the IRC log
>   -- RDF/XML produced by some pythong code from RDF/n3
>   -- raw IRC log
> [technical details to follow...]

This is, of course, another Semantic Web Advanced Development
LEAD* hack; i.e. an installment in "a day in the life of the
Semantic Web." The meeting record tools (RDF schema,
XSLT transformation to XHTML, etc.) that I'm developing are
available at

Massimo did some related work in the context of XML Query...
  (Member-Confidential as of this writing)

Massimo, any particular reason why the XDM materials
shouldn't be public? not the meeting records themselves,
but just the XDM tools and docs?

*LEAD = Live Early Adoption and Demonstration