Re: Implementations that use/support reification

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 16:27:51 -0400
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 08:40:33PM +0100, Brian McBride wrote:

> RDFFilter, the parser integrated into Jena does not generate the reification
> triples for Description elements.  Neither does SiRPAC.

I'm not sure of the context but SiRPAC (W3C version) has a
command line option (-bag) and the online service has a
checkbox that causes the parser to do this part of the M&S
spec:

 [[
  The Description element itself represents an instance of a Bag
  resource. The members of this Bag are the resources corresponding
  to the reification of each of the statements in the Description.
 ]]

Art
---