Implementations that use/support reification

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 20:40:33 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
I've just noticed that we all had an action to mail Guha with information about
features used by different implementations/applications.

Jena and SiRPAC support reification in that both treat a Statement as a
sub-class of resource.

RDFFilter, the parser integrated into Jena does not generate the reification
triples for Description elements.  Neither does SiRPAC.

I believe Dan Brickley and Libby Miller have worked on applications which
make heavy use of reification, but I'm not sure of the status of those
applications.

Brian