F2F priorities

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 08:34:17 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
My list for the f2f priorities:

1. Abstract syntax and semantics of the core.  I would be very
 pleased if this was considered well-backed by the end of the
 meeting as it is fundamental to further work.

2. Scope/roadmap and layering.  Sergey raised this as #1 in:

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0418.html

 I don't want to focus too much time on this but I think it would be
 useful if we had a general roadmap of what we expect to produce
 and how we expect to produce it.

3. Open mic.  Among the potential topics/issues (with potential
 participants/leaders/positions in parens) are: annon resources
 (DanC, Sergey, Pat); reification (Frank, Graham, Pat); XML Base
 (Jan); other WG member positions/presentations.

Art
---