Re: Model-specific identity for anon resources, and its representation: A new issue?

On Monday, June 25, 2001, at 10:16  AM, Jan Grant wrote:

> Not really, no. You _still_ are going to need anonymous resource
> resolution/unification in there somewhere: for example, if you decide
> that two documents (or the same documentat two different URLs) are
> talking about the same things.

Sure, of course you are. I just want to move this out of the
core level to something higher. This simplifies the core for
those who don't need these things, and leaves it available for
those who do.

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      |              The Semantic Web
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://logicerror.com/semanticWeb-long>