Clarifying RDF: a DTD (fwd)

From: Dan Brickley <Daniel.Brickley@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:43:42 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

For info / reference

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:30:12 +0800
From: Rick Jelliffe <ricko@allette.com.au>
To: www-rdf-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Subject: Clarifying RDF: a DTD

I have posted to the RDF comments list a proposal for clarifying RDF syntax.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2001AprJun/0150.html

This proposal features a new DTD, used to map between RDF documents and
a notional XML Schemas schema using xsi:type.

I have been working through RDF specifications and examples again recently,
and I am even more convinced than ever that getting the basic discipline of
the transfer syntax clear is a prerequisite for RDF becoming useful.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe