Re: Draft Partitioning

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:48:17 -0400 (EDT)
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
cc: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Dan Connolly wrote:

> > How about I try to get something done for working-group eyes pre-f2f and
> > we see how it looks?
> >
> > Dan
>
> Surely everybody is invited to draft stuff, right?
> i.e. nobody has any "write lock"s at this point, do they?

I was talking about the RDF Schema spec that I'm co-editor of with Guha.
There are relatively few open issues against that spec; most of our
worries appear to be with Model, Syntax and tutorial/primer. I was
proposing a cycle of edits to get a successor document to the RDF Schema
1.0 CR doc out before the group, so we could take stock from there.

> I'm especially interested to see tutorial/primer stuff.

Me too...

best i've come up with to date is pretty scrappy motivational thing,
which felt like it could go somewhere (but didn't yet!):
http://www.w3.org/1999/11/11-WWWProposal/thenandnow

--danbri