Re: Draft Partitioning

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:37:48 -0500
Cc: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
On Friday, June 15, 2001, at 12:06  PM, Brian McBride wrote:

> RDFSchema: Schema as currently conceived.
> Vocabularies (aka standard library): Reification and containers

Could you clarify the difference between these two? I do not
want a partitioning of problem-space to be simply based upon the
legacy existence of an RDF Schema document.

> With RDFCore, Eric's suggestion to set a goal of having draft document
> to discuss at the face to face is an excellent one.

I'd like to point out that the Core is dependent on a large
number of issues that have not been brought up for discussion
yet. I'd like to put in a request that we begin focusing on some
important model issues rather than continuing with the
low-hanging fruit syntax ones.