Re: #rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about

On Thursday, June 14, 2001, at 06:03  PM, Sergey Melnik wrote:

> To clarify, the parsers will need to explicitly flag each generated
> resource as originating from an absolute or relative URL. Do we want to
> introduce these extra "flags" as a part of the model?

I don't know what you mean by resources "originating" from a URI
but it is my understanding that all resources are identified by
absolute URIs and not relative ones so these flags need not
exist in the model.

Also note that N-Triples requires the use of absolute URIs, and
it was my understanding that parsers should also generate
absolute URIs.